Evaluate and troubleshoot machine issues and provide a plan of correction. Engineer must be self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office to work on reports. The ability to stay calm during stressful situation. Have a professional appearance and attitude. Engineer must be able to do (or at least most of) the following. When applying please state if you have no knowledge of:
CNC Maintenance Mechanics/Technician
- Do and keep up with preventive maintenance of CNC Machines and other equipment.
- Knowledge of automatic tool changer and pallet system.
- Ball screw & axis support bearing replacement & alignment.
- Spindle replacement and repairs.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair.
- Turret repair and alignment.
- Must have a strong ability to read mechanical drawings of part prints.
- Make adjustments for units and set alignments.
- Replace linear guide units and set alignments.
- Make ATC repairs and alignments
- Electrical and electronic troubleshooting of machine components.
- Read and follow ladder and wiring diagrams.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Use of digital multimeter, ohmmeter and phase checker.
- Trouble shoot electrical components.
- Check motors.
- Understand hydraulic circuits.
- Read hydraulic prints.
- Understand solenoid vales and manifolds.
- Trouble shoot hydraulic pressure switches.
- Trouble shoot hydraulic pumps.
- Read pneumatic prints.
- Trouble shoot pneumatic solenoids and air systems.
- Rebuild pneumatic cylinders.